Dear SNHL friends and neighbors,
SNHL is keeping a close eye on COVID-19 as it continues to spread. We are in uncharted territory but are doing what we can to ensure the health and safety of our library users, staff and volunteers. We are all in this together and we are very concerned for our community. As of March 13, 2020 we have implemented the following in-library measures:
- From March 16 to April 13, 2020, SNHL has suspended all programming.
- At this time, we will be open our normal operating hours.
- Community room bookings have been suspended until after April 14, 2020.
- We ask that any library visitor not feeling well or experiencing symptoms of this virus to please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available for everyone to use during their library visit.
- Cleaning in all public areas of the library is being done at a greater frequency.
- Toys have been removed from the picture book room.
Please check www.shalerlibrary.org for the latest information or our social media sites. Library users can borrow materials for up to 18 weeks as the county system will automatically renew items (6) times! (Except those items on hold or as specified). Or enjoy SNHL’s digital, streaming and downloadable collections available at http://elibrary.einetwork.net/home/.
In addition to being part of community conversations at the Township and county library level, SNHL is tracking information on the following sites:
We thank you for your support and friendship now and always. Please stay safe and healthy! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments.
Sharon McRae, Director